Sunday, May 10, 2009

Colorado

The last weekend in April we decided to go and visit my sister Allison in Colorado. We had so much fun. It was the first time that I have ever been to any of Allison's houses. We were so glad that they live close enough that we could visit them.
The kids had so much fun. We visited the amazing Natural History Museum that is in Denver. It is 3 stories high and filled with anything you can think of. We also hit the Denver Zoo and went to a Rockies/LA Dodgers game. It was great. I think that if we lived near Denver, we would be regular baseball game goers. We packed the 2 days that we were there completely full. None of my kids wanted to leave. In fact we had to drag Casey kicking and screaming to the truck. As we were pulling out, he yelled out his first multi-word sentence. "Go Back NOW!!" He finally calmed down and we were able to make it home with no troubles. The kids did a great job enduring the 14 hour drive. I will post pictures of the trip later. Thanks Allison and Travis for a great time.

2 comments:

~Kitten~ said...

How fun for you guys ! I guess it had never really dawned on me how hard it must be for all you girls to be so far away from each other. It's nice you get together as much as possible. Take care of that cute family and yourselves. *Kitten*

Zinser Photography said...

You'll have to come in to Reno and go to an Ace's game with us. We love baseball too. Hopefully we can get out to Denver sometime soon. I would love to spend time with Allison's family.